Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

Easter always makes me think of my Dad more than usual, he was the 'Easter Bunny' for my whole family, he would wake up early (before the real Easter Bunny) and tip toe around to all our houses and leave us a trail of eggs along with a special egg hand picked, just for us, the last Easter we had with him he left Ethan a bunny on a motorbike, Lily got a special bunny he hunted down with no preservatives so as not to upset her eczema and for me, a chocolate wombat as a long running joke and an egg of the highest quality he could find knowing what a chocolate snob I am, I'm sure he chose it out of love not to rib me! then a gain he was a bit of a joker :)
My Dad wasn't into Christmas much but Easter was his day and this is our second Easter without him. So enjoy your family and I wish you all a happy and most importantly, safe Easter.

Pooki
Store open Saturday
Store closed Monday
Store open Tuesday








No comments:

Post a Comment